Steering Wheel Cap

Jim L.

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
And it looks like we have the same wheel.

View attachment 32642

This fit my 1996 Tournament 192 OEM wheel and looks like a perfect match: http://shop.schmittongaromarine.com/accessories/3173-stainlesssteelcapsmallfor310410series.html

Hole size is 2-1/8.

View attachment 32641
Thank you tech_dog. This weekend I happened to be at the NC location where my Tournament 192 is kept when saw your reply. I measured the ID opening and it is 2 1/8”. So I have ordered the small SS cap identified in your reply. I’ll post a photo of it installed after I receive it and get back to NC.

loubeer

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
bump to give a shout out to schmitt for customer service on somebody else's product. i ordered a replacement stainless cap for my 1994 223 attwood wheel. it arrived and was too big. turns out by miscommunication i thought they were shipping me a 2.5" / 2 1/8" id od cap when it was a 2.5" id cap. in any event, they sent out a replacement 2 1/8" id cap today without charge.

i am going to order an ongaro horn to say thanks (and also so i have a stainless horn that works) ...

if anyone needs a 2.5" id stainless steering wheel cap it is yours for the price of shipping.
I'm interested in the 2.5" id cap - I sent you a message.