Thru Hulls

knotflyn2day

Reaction score
Model
Chase
Hello all,

I need to replace my thru hulls. Prefer to use similar components. Any suggestions or contacts would be appreciated. I have the following boat;

2001 263 Chase

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Hello all,

I need to replace my thru hulls. Prefer to use similar components. Any suggestions or contacts would be appreciated. I have the following boat;

2001 263 Chase
Recent thread

seasick

Reaction score
I assume you are not talking about scupper drains ( maybe you are).
For the hull thrus, bronze for below water line and either stainless or Marelon plastic for above the water line. The Marelon would be white. No stainless below the water line.

Last edited:

knotflyn2day

Reaction score
Model
Chase
I assume you are not talking about scupper drains ( maybe you are).
For the hull thrus, bronze for below water line and either stainless or Marlon plastic for above the water line. The Marlon would be white. No stainless below the water line.
Correct. Not the scuppers. I just need a source for the stainless/bronze for the water line and stainless for above the water line. Would prefer to stick with the vendor Grady is using as they have been great

seasick

Reaction score
I don't think the water line ones are stainless/bronze. I think they are chrome/bronze

I think they are Perko similar to

Here is an example of Marelon fittings

Last edited:

fsc60

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I have a 330 and relaced all the Bronze/Chrome ones except 2. I used Gem Lux. Very high quality.