Transom Rod Holders

sneakattack

Reaction score
Anyone mount a set of rod holders on the outboard side of the transom on the 330? Specifically with Yamaha 300s? I’m looking for info on size , placement , and if the motors will still trim all the way up.

GWPW

GreatGrady Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.gwperformancewelding.com
Anyone mount a set of rod holders on the outboard side of the transom on the 330? Specifically with Yamaha 300s? I’m looking for info on size , placement , and if the motors will still trim all the way up.

If you would like to contact us we can go over what you need to measure to determine of a transom rocket launcher will fit on your set up.

This is a custom one we did on a 300 Marlin.

Grady White 300 Marlin Transom RL.jpg

Reactions: sneakattack

Ryhlick

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Get a set of Burnewiin's, you can mount them and the rod holder itself can be stowed while not in use.

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
I mounted some to my 228's transom. They are fine with the engine down but you don't want rods in them when the engine is up. Not ideal but it works.

Even if you think they fit, remember to think about lures, the lures can scratch up your engine cowling.

Fishtales

Reaction score
If you would like to contact us we can go over what you need to measure to determine of a transom rocket launcher will fit on your set up.

This is a custom one we did on a 300 Marlin.

View attachment 17162

That looks nice. Did you install a backing plate? Can you give me a quote?