What does everyone do for a living?

Grady White Guy

Reaction score
Retired Creative Director. This is my first boat, a 2006 Tournament 225 that we've owned for about one week now.

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Marine biologist. Need that weekend time on the water after being on the water all week - I wish!

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Retired US Navy ship driver with 28 years service, 1965-1993.

Last 20 years as the Director of Information Technology for a local college of education.

Still can't afford to retire. :lol:

Brian

freddy063

Reaction score
I just went back to work as a network field engineer, but I also , landlord, Army Reserves, and what ever else I can.

max366

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I run an environmental systems company with technology to clean up frac water. Lots of oil in this country!

Doc Stressor

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Retired molecular biologist. Used to work on stress in fish. Now I stress over fish. :wink:

SwampGrizz

Reaction score
I'm a Land Surveyor here in Coastal Georgia, and bog around in the marsh for a living. Beats sitting at a desk, except when it's a hundred degrees in the shade.

SwampGrizz
Savannah, Ga.

sgt925

Reaction score
Retired law enforcement. Out 11 years. Still working in tri state area. Love my Grady 24 Explorer.
Sgt. 925

SC Adventure 208

Reaction score
Physician specializing in allergy & immunology (and paying tuition for a college age son)

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Region Vice President - Consumer Goods Company - Guarantee everyone on this site loves to eat the products we sell - now and when you were a kid! One of them begins with O and ends with O

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Rock-N-Roll Drummer; 30 years in the Biz. I'm nobody's rockstar, but had lots of fun and made a marginal living. Now retired and messing with my Gulfstream.

stray current

Reaction score
Lots in common here-I am a retired municipal engineer and working as an retirement home administrator, before I wind up in one I'll know the tricks!
Also have investment properties,appointed director at another home and do some estate closings and settlements.
In both my job and personal life duking it out with contractors,rebuilding at the Jersey shore and expansion at the job.
In my 'spare' time I dabble in Corvettes.
My first wife gave me wonderful times and even better children but no money and the best boat I had then was a cartopper.She's gone, my second has income that allows me to piss away much of mine as long as she's included and no twin screw jokes please!
Have a happy!

SC Adventure 208

Reaction score
Wouldn't a "helicopter driver" be a pilot? Never heard a pilot call himself a "driver"