What should I do?

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
SlimJim said:
awesome pictures and boat Bama. Get some dollars taken off the deal and keep her if you like her. ps: looks like you need to trim the motors or tabs in that one picture of your dad sipping coffee. :lol:

Great looking boat - A bit off topic but I really think GW made a mistake geting rid of the moded on strern seat . That fold down seat on the new model does not look comfortable and IMO chealpens the look of the boat.

GW VOYAGER

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Pennzoil synthetic oil TCW 3

Could anyone tell me if Pennzoil TCW synthetic blend oil is OK to run.
Price is 12.67 a gallon?
Also is 18.76 a good price on Mercury TCW3 a gal.

SlimJim

Reaction score
Legend said:
SlimJim said:
awesome pictures and boat Bama. Get some dollars taken off the deal and keep her if you like her. ps: looks like you need to trim the motors or tabs in that one picture of your dad sipping coffee. :lol:

Great looking boat - A bit off topic but I really think GW made a mistake geting rid of the moded on strern seat . That fold down seat on the new model does not look comfortable and IMO chealpens the look of the boat.
I have to agree with you. Can someone let us know if it is in fact the case?

Capt Armchair

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
SlimJim said:
Legend said:
SlimJim said:

I have to agree with you. Can someone let us know if it is in fact the case?

Honestly I could not disagree with this more. The fold down seat is comfortable, but really when I fish, I do not want that big seat there. I fold it down 90% of the time and have room for some marine chairs next to it, IMO that was one of the best changes they made in 2003 (i think, maybe Bob knows).