WIPER BLADE REFILL HELP

GWL139

Reaction score
Website
www.jerseycapeyachtsales.com
Model
Gulfstream
Hi all,

I know there's been posts previously, but does anyone have any current info regarding aftermarket wiper blade insert refills? I have a '00 232G with a pair of 20" blades, and the rubber is shot. Not really looking to replace the complete blade, since the s/s component is fine. I can tell by the blade itself that the rubber wiper component has the metal spines with notches that would permit replacement of the rubber. From a little research online, it looks as if the Anco 52-20 would be a direct replacement. Not as wide, but has the pinched center section with hole to fit into the clip on the OEM arms. Any help would be appreciated.

Tight lines

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Take the blade to an auto parts store. I found a good replacement for mine at Advance Auto parts. Try Advanced Auto Parts, TRICO # 47-800, 8mm square claw blades, I paid 7.52 including tax.

Finatic

Reaction score
I just replaced the blades on my 2000 Gulfstream over the weekend. I bought the blades at NAPA. The part # is 60-2008. They are listed as severe duty truck blades. Perfect match to the original blades.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Finatic said:
I just replaced the blades on my 2000 Gulfstream over the weekend. I bought the blades at NAPA. The part # is 60-2008. They are listed as severe duty truck blades. Perfect match to the original blades.

X2. I did the same.....cost me less than $10 for the blade.