Indian River, DE and Delaware Bay

Dennis

Reaction score
Great Grady-White DeMaVaLous Gathering registration

I am a friend and fishing buddy of Capt. Bill. He had mentioned the GW get together and am interested in registering 2 people for the event. He mentioned it to me a few days ago and I finally signed in.
I have a Gulfsteam which I dock at Bayshore Marina on the Indian River Bay.
I am looking forward to meeting new Grady owners and sharing some of my boating and fishing experience.

GALILEO

Reaction score
GG Gathering

Hey Dennis. You and your guest are registered. Look forward to seeing you. Planning for the event is moving along well. :)

grady268

Reaction score
Website
www.whitesquallsportfishing.com
GW Gathering at IRM

Hi Jim,
Fantastic idea since I don't think there will be an event this year in OC. We are in IRM (D dock) so count on two more to attend. I am also secretary of the Indian River Boating Association at IRM and will put a note in our newletter for GW owners. If you need any help just let me know. If anyone needs a list of hotels/motels to stay, email me and I can send a list with the phone numbers. I think the cottages may be all booked up at the marina.
Thanks again and we are looking forward to it.
Cathy & Dave Magee
Grady 268 "White Squall"

capshockey

Reaction score
grady gathering

Dave,
Glad to see your going to be there. It will be good to see you,
have bought some of your lures on e-bay and sent you some
e-mails. You have been very helpful. Tried to pm you but would not
go thru.
Thanks, Tom(capshockey)

GALILEO

Reaction score
GW Gathering

Dave and Cathy. I have you down for two, as well as the "White Squall." I am also on D dock at the IRI. (D30) Perhaps I'll see you this weekend. Thanks for posting the event with the IRI Boating Association. Jim

grady268

Reaction score
Website
www.whitesquallsportfishing.com
IRM

Hi Jim,
I am sure we will see a lot of each other since we are in D33. We are putting her in Friday/Saturday so hope to see ya there. I saw another fellow Grady go in yesterday. If there is anything I can help with, let me know. I will put a notice up in the IRBA Bulletin Board at the marina also.
See ya this weekend.
Cathy

sage

Reaction score
Indian River Inlet Gathering

:lol: Please count on me attending. There will be a total of five persons.
Thanks,

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
Gathering

I was asked today by a friend if it was still on because there hasn't been much discussion about it lately. I told him that I still plan on attending.

I looked up the IRI marina on the internet, but it doesn't show any bathouses, are there any there? Are there any other amenities?

Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone there. It will be our first real long trip.

Jeff D

GALILEO

Reaction score
Folks, I bet everyone thinks I have been having a bundle of fun in my new Grady -- well, you're right!! But I have also been hard at work gathering all the information necessary for the gathering. The State of Delaware has asked me to provide a bunch of information, some of which will require a financial commitment on my part, which would become part of the registration fee, etc.

It has become clear that I will need every single volunteer possible as we get close. To those that have said they would like to help out, I will be reaching out to you.

In any event, this weekend I will post the names of all the persons that have indicated a registration.

Sage, I have you included for a total of five perons.

Dr. Kleen, the IRI Marina has bathrooms and showers. As I indicated before, the dock is new. The facilities will be torn down and new offices, bait shop, cafe, restrooms and showers, etc. will be built, but not in time for our gathering.

STAY TUNED!

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Still planning to attend, and looking forward to it.

Even if we will not win the "came from furthest away" award... :)

Just hope gas prices don't go up too much more...

Brian

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
just filled up the boat again this weekend. when we went out saturday morning the boatus price at the dock was 2.45, when we came back in sunday morning it had jumped to 2.55. this is ridiculous, but i'm still going to go boating!!

really looking forward to the trip up to iri, and trying to spread the word to any g/w i see on the water.

jeff d

GALILEO

Reaction score
Jeff, Brian, there may just have to be two awards: furtherest travelled, and most $ spent on gas!

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
GALILEO said:
Jeff, Brian, there may just have to be two awards: furtherest travelled, and most $ spent on gas!

Is that comment directed at our venerable, reliable, trustworthy Yamaha EFI, that is also V-E-R-Y T-H-I-R-S-T-Y ????? :)

Brian

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
Time is counting down till the big trip around to the get together. Looking forward to coming and meeting everyone. Dirk from Taylor Marine has been asking about it. Hopefully the weather will be nice!!

Jeff D