NJ fishing reports

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I got out at 1pm. I listen to 65.
O ok got out there at 7. Sand eel umbrella and red and green tubes at every depth. Bunker spoon and mojo rigs till noon and only dig fish. Even snag and drop on bunker but was swarming with spiny sharks like they were green heads.

eh here is to next weekend. What inlet r u out of? Manasquan?

Iceman2010

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
yeah...spill the beans bro...;)
I know you are south of me. Were you off Seaside, Island Beach, LBI?
Sorry guys I missed these messages, all the fish were by Seaside near trolling bunker spoons and mojos in 60-65 ft of water near the bottom, also caught some on Niners. The bite was best thing early in the am.

Iceman2010

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I am pulling next Wednesday or next Saturday, plan to get out Sunday hopefully

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I am pulling next Wednesday or next Saturday, plan to get out Sunday hopefully
See you out there Sunday. Just winterized my water system and live well. She stays in till water hits 40° in ocean

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
small jigs like ava17, deadly dick, jig head and fin-s body. Spinning rods casting and steady retreive near surface.

Also, when we started trolling tube umbrellella rig and a double mojo, we dragged our jigs and caught 4 fish while nothing on the deep troll....

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
small jigs like ava17, deadly dick, jig head and fin-s body. Spinning rods casting and steady retreive near surface.

Also, when we started trolling tube umbrellella rig and a double mojo, we dragged our jigs and caught 4 fish while nothing on the deep troll....
Ok thank you. Hopefully this cold weather tonight and last gets them moving south.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
I see a cooler behind you guys. Skunk, this must not be your boat; I know the rules...
:rolleyes:I "ALLOWED" it this time because the guy with the beard wanted to keep fish and it would keep the boat clean. We were only fishing 3 miles out the inlet for a couple hours before work, lures.. no bait. Needed a quick tie up/cleanup.
It was in the way!!!!

Reactions: magicalbill

kq7v7u3s

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Nice Fishing Effort amazing one I have ever seen. Fisher checked everything and said all was good. We sea trialed and when I told them what I was running it at the mechanic told me to stop puss....ng the boat and bring it up to 20+ knots and that the hull wanted to run on top and that it wouldn't pound used the 14" HEAVY DUTY CRIMPING PLIERS - MZFTCP02. He was right. I just had to get used to how she runs. I'm heading up to fish on a buddy's boat in NY harbor tomorrow for stripers. Hopefully, get the season started. I'll let you know how we do.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Yea, I am supposed to go this weekend but the guy going with backed out so, debating yea or nay

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
One month into winter...:(
need fish pix:oops:

:rolleyes:...maybe our Florida friends will step up with some reports????
Boat still in, holidays then got covid. Coming out Friday. Debating a blackfish trip.

CJ7Rob

Reaction score
Got these on 11/29 off the tip of Sandy Hook on red tube umbrella rigs. Insane bite, 15 stripers and 5 nice blues.

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 2