The Official KY Smoky Keys Thread

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
it makes the rest of us look bad, that's what is wrong .
Ya know, Smoky, I always thought boating was expensive till I started paying for counseling due to seeing pictures of Ky Gradys' garage. I was just about healed from that and now we get hit with this bilge picture. I hope my shrink knows what a bilge is....

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Ya know, Smoky, I always thought boating was expensive till I started paying for counseling due to seeing pictures of Ky Gradys' garage. I was just about healed from that and now we get hit with this bilge picture. I hope my shrink knows what a bilge is....
For your therapy session,,,,

20190831_133613.jpg

Reactions: Holokai

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I took a ride in Ky's boat back in 2010 when it belonged to the original owner. It was in sort of rough shape even then. He has done an amazing job with that boat!
Thanks Doc!!

We still need to go fish together someday.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Stop at the West Marine superstore off 84 in Fort Lauderdale. They have everything there and more. And they price match.....
Safe travels.....
Parthery,,,, we stopped on the way home. What a store!!!

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I am in Texas now for a wedding . I ordered some new bilge-ware . I will be taking the KY Boat maintenance and repair course upon my return. As a testimonial, I can. say before knowing KY my life was in shambles and my bilge was an embarrassing.

I suffered from LBE, a real but treatable , boating mental disorder. What is LBE? It's low bilge esteem and with drugs from Astrazenica such as epoxyfilraditone you can bring your LBE under control. Side effects include an unrelenting desire to fish, you may smell like fish and if side effects last for than 4 hours you need to seek medical attention. Other side effects include head ache and stuff. is not advised to take epoxyfilraditone if you only a canoe as it may cause a sudden uncontrollable impulse to buy a 27 foot boat.

LBE is real and often debilitating. KY has started a LBE support group and foundation seeking a cure. He said he was going to name it after me ...Smoky's Cause , a group to support and stop LBE. We got a ribbon and everything..

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I am in Texas now for a wedding . I ordered some new bilge-ware . I will be taking the KY Boat maintenance and repair course upon my return. As a testimonial, I can. say before knowing KY my life was in shambles and my bilge was an embarrassing.

I suffered from LBE, a real but treatable , boating mental disorder. What is LBE? It's low bilge esteem and with drugs from Astrazenica such as epoxyfilraditone you can bring your LBE under control. Side effects include an unrelenting desire to fish, you may smell like fish and if side effects last for than 4 hours you need to seek medical attention. Other side effects include head ache and stuff. is not advised to take epoxyfilraditone if you only a canoe as it may cause a sudden uncontrollable impulse to buy a 27 foot boat.

LBE is real and often debilitating. KY has started a LBE support group and foundation seeking a cure. He said he was going to name it after me ...Smoky's Cause , a group to support and stop LBE. We got a ribbon and everything..
LOL