What does everyone do for a living?

the gipper

Reaction score
Retired Director of engineering for major restaurant chains. Recently closed on my first Grady. 208 Adventure. Just waiting for the ice breakup on lake Erie.

fishbust

Reaction score
Control Technician and Operator for the electric company. Fixing and operating gas turbines & jet engines that turn generators and all associated computer control systems to keep the lights on everywhere.

jbrinch88

Reaction score
Been in the marine business for 5 years now. Still not sick of boats! I work at a Marina in Oceanside on Long Island. B Mechanic, equipment operator, welder etc. Also buy and sell boats on the side.

-Dan

Reaction score
USCG retired

Currently run operations, maintenance, & regulatory compliance at an aviation fuel bulk storage and pipeline facility.

HBSteve

Reaction score
Cop. Lieutenant for Anaheim Police......Go Angels ! Go Ducks !

Meanwhile

Reaction score
Retired police lieutenant, now working as emergency manager for a large water utility. I attended law school and passed the bar but decided to finish the law enforcement career. I had a great job in charge of a criminal intelligence unit, I could not leave it for paperwork.

Looking to get my first "New to Me Grady" Marlin from Long Island to Oregon. Long distance deals cause sleepless nights. I hope to be a member for a long time.

Randy

The_Chain

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
No Bail said:
Retired police lieutenant, now working as emergency manager for a large water utility. I attended law school and passed the bar but decided to finish the law enforcement career. I had a great job in charge of a criminal intelligence unit, I could not leave it for paperwork.

Looking to get my first "New to Me Grady" Marlin from Long Island to Oregon. Long distance deals cause sleepless nights. I hope to be a member for a long time.

Randy

Sleepless nights are part of being a boat owner I think..welcome to the forum. Good luck on the grady hunt and shipment, that's a long haul. You will love it.

I Forgot about this thread :)

provisions

Reaction score
Former Navy CPO now Clinical Research Associate for small biopharm company. I've had several boats, but this is my first Grady. Not sure why I waited this long.

ahill

Reaction score
River Rat said:
To the "blood sucking lawyers", I'm a general contractor....we're held in about the same esteem...everybody hates us 'till they need us...lol

Floridays Ditto to the CGC

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Retired USCG ship driver turned pilot/aero engineer. Then corp aviator and now part time professor at Embry-Riddle Aero U. No time for work with too many hobbies.

fischer

Reaction score
Retired network engineer. Currently self employed full time blacksmith and custom knife maker.

blackcloud

Reaction score
Yacht (Boat) Electrical and Electronics Tecnician - ABYC and Garmin Certified, no stranger GW Electrical issues.

Robertjohn

Reaction score
Full time Real Estate Agent, southeastern Mass and Cape Cod. 2000 Grady White 268 Islander

jazzy1

Reaction score
ferry boat captain on long island sound 4 nights a week 52weeks a year, use my 263 as a charter boat , and part time social chemist, did my time in the navy as a sonar guy and thanks to all who have served and still on duty serving

dale1

Reaction score
State Farm Agent, Dublin Georgia. Retired Air Force Master Sargent.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
265 Express, F225's