What's the beef about Grady on that other boating forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
SoutheastFL said:
G8RDave said:
Why do ya'll keep taking SEF's bait? He stated his opinion on the first page and you are still arguing with him. To be honest, it is pretty entertaining. :)

At least one guy gets it ! Well said Dave.

Trust me I also get it. I love to insult idiots who have nothing better to do then troll threads for no other reason then to stir things up. Kinda makes you wonder what his personal life is like??? :roll: Yikes nevermind that is like looking down a dark black hole and I dont want to even go near that.

SoutheastFL

Reaction score
RUMBLEFISH said:
SoutheastFL said:
G8RDave said:
Why do ya'll keep taking SEF's bait? He stated his opinion on the first page and you are still arguing with him. To be honest, it is pretty entertaining. :)

At least one guy gets it ! Well said Dave.

Trust me I also get it. I love to insult idiots who have nothing better to do then troll threads for no other reason then to stir things up. Kinda makes you wonder what his personal life is like??? :roll: Yikes nevermind that is like looking down a dark black hole and I dont want to even go near that.

Ah yes, another one who contributes NOTHING to the topic at hand but another personal attack because I stated facts that he doesn't like about his sacred GW. Be sure to give your boat a kiss and huge when you tuck it in next to you tonight.

blackgrady

Reaction score
really?

i could care less if grady put my cupholders on top of the roof and mounted a generator in a milk carton and duct taped it to the wall...

i have no emotional tie to my boat other than trust. its a battle wagon. period. its one of the few boats i feel comfortable taking the wife, nephew, family etc out in the deep.

gas em' up. i hope your cigar humidor and temperature controlled cabin make it a much more pleasurable boat ride for you and the rest of the country club. but as far as functionality, form follows function. my tank will follow your 6 figure princess anywhere you want to venture

steve
trophy pro 257

catch22

Reaction score
Hey SoutheastFL... guess what?... no one here cares.

Take your pointless opinion, (and yourself) back to that joke of a web rag, THT... where it belongs.

We're well aware of the pros and cons of our Gradys, and the pros far out weight the cons.

It's funny... every now and then one of these clueless bottom feeders come along and try to bash Grady. The poor fools actually think they're gona convince us that they know what they're talking about, lol. Guess they're just not bright enough to realize.... WE ARE OWNERS. Don't waste your time trying to push your opinion on us... we're way ahead of you.

Anytime one of these loosers start their bs, I always say.... why is Grady the number 1 boat on the water? End of discussion.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Big difference with Jimmy you always learned something from his posts while he was being constructive -

SoutheastFL

Reaction score
catch22 said:

Take your pointless opinion, (and yourself) back to that joke of a web rag, THT... where it belongs.

We're well aware of the pros and cons of our Gradys, and the pros far out weight the cons.

It's funny... every now and then one of these clueless bottom feeders come along and try to bash Grady. The poor fools actually think they're gona convince us that they know what they're talking about, lol. Guess they're just not bright enough to realize.... WE ARE OWNERS. Don't waste your time trying to push your opinion on us... we're way ahead of you.

Anytime one of these loosers start their bs, I always say.... why is Grady the number 1 boat on the water? End of discussion.

Hey catch22... guess what?... no one here cares about YOUR biased opinion.

There are members here who come to this forum looking for OBJECTIVE FACTS and information about GWs, and not just the same Kool Aid fed mantra from biased owners like you - and thats exactly what my posts provide ( if you actually bothered to read them ).

You obviously haven't figured out what derailed this thread was when another member hurled profane insults after my first factual post. I didn't deserve that anymore than you do, and fortunately for the good of the forum I did NOT reciprocate.

So if you don't like how this thread has gone then the next time I suggest you go tell HIM, not me, to stay on topic and avoid using profanity towards other members.

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
SoutheastFL said:
catch22 said:

Hey catch22... guess what?... no one here cares about YOUR biased opinion.

There are members here who come to this forum looking for OBJECTIVE FACTS and information about GWs, and not just the same Kool Aid fed mantra from biased owners like you - and thats exactly what my posts provide ( if you actually bothered to read them ).

You obviously haven't figured out what derailed this thread was when another member hurled profane insults after my first factual post. I didn't deserve that anymore than you do, and fortunately for the good of the forum I did NOT reciprocate.

So if you don't like how this thread has gone then the next time I suggest you go tell HIM, not me, to stay on topic and avoid using profanity towards other members.

Still at it eh troll. God only knows what goes on in your brain. Does your mommy or wife know your such a jackass. :roll:

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The original post was about the Grady and the "others". we got the answer, they are jealous, that is why. So don't even bother guys to continue, he'll be talking to him self. :lol:

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
The original post was about the Grady and the "others". we got the answer, they are jealous, that is why. So don't even bother guys to continue, he'll be talking to him self. :lol:

Yes lets us all agree to not feed the troll.

SoutheastFL

Reaction score
RUMBLEFISH said:
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:

Yes lets us all agree to not feed the troll.

Its called respecting the facts and another person's opinon, even if you disagree with it. The forum will be all the better off for it.

Obviously this is very difficult for some of you.

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
popcorn.gif

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
:lol: I was just wondering something aloud or in writing as the case may be...man I am not sure I will do that again.... It was good fun reading though.

Bama96

Reaction score
This is the Grady White "OWNERS FORUM" you are not a Grady White owner so get your azz off our site. :twisted:

The only"Fact" you have stated is our boats have wood in them. Really? We did not know that. You are a boat genius. The rest of your ramblings are off the wall garble that is your opinion and contains absolutely no facts.

journeyman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Anybody have an opinion on the Edgewater lineup? :lol: :lol: :lol: ...........

Seafarer228G

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I let this thread go on too long...its time to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.