My son...not really Grady related

North River Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bob,
I am glad all went well and we will pray for a full and successful recovery. As the father of 3 including an 11 year old boy, I understand the pain and joy you have felt today. My 11 year old also is at his happiest on the water and is the reason we bought our first grady. I can't wait to hear about his first trip this summer. Continued good wishes and God Bless.

mad dog

Reaction score
Bob, wishing you, your family, and most of all Kyle, all the best and hoping for his speedy recovery. I am sure you will be excited to get him back on board as your first mate.

rparkssos

Reaction score
Wishing Kyle a quick recovery from the surgery and wishing you all strength to face any and all challenges.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Glad all went well! Warm weather is coming and before long you guys will be back on the water!!!

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bob, sorry, i just saw this thread. I wish Kyle speedy recovery, so he can be with you on the first fishing trip out this spring. God bless you, your family and especially Kyle, sure he is a great kid. Kudos to the hospital for picking up the tab. If they accept donations PM me or email me any info so i can donate couple of bucks. Good luck to Kyle.

shadow379

Reaction score
Son

Glad to hear that the procedure went well. I know he will be out enjoying time on the water soon. I will keep everyone in my prayers as I know of the long road ahead. Us Shriners love to help children get to enjoy life, thats why I became involved. We raise all the money that keeps the hospitals running. If anyone wants to contribute that is also very welcomed. It can be done at any local Shriner event or directly. There is also a website that makes contributing online very easy. http://www.shrinershq.org/ I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable boating season.

Mike

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Thanks guys...Mike glad you posted a link to Shriners. They do good work for sure. Kyle had a much better day today and hopefully tonight too.

I must say something. Y'all have been very very uplifting and warm. All to often internet groups are hostile and rude places, we need not go far in the boating world to see how rude folks can get. It is very nice to see here how sincere and kind people can be even though we have met only online. It is very nice indeed. Thanks for the support.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Sometimes you even meet people who you find used to live 5 minutes away from you :grin:

Glad today was a good day.....

wireline

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Bob, Glad to hear surgery was a sucess. Sound like you have a great kid there and he's got a great family. That's what matters in life and the friends we make along the way only make it better. God bless, we wish for a quick recovery . If you and Kyle get up to New England look me up we will put him on some fish
Frank

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Kyle

Bob: Just saw this on Thurs, haven't logged in a few days. Wishin' Kyle a speedy recovery. Nothing like a kid's smile when he's out fishing. Glad it went well. Jake

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Sitting here in Kyles room holding his hand reading yalls words on my droid. It lifts my spirits. We might go home this weekend. Lots has to happen first. Thanks.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
We are going home today. Thanks for again for words of encouragement, your thoughts and paryers. Kyle comes back in a month to get his cast off and then will spend a week here in intensive physical therapy. We will continue therapy at home too. I look forward to meeting y'all when we can and perhaps do some fishing together...with me and my first mate Kyle....thanks again.

wireline

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Bob, Great news. Let pray for a speedy recovery and constant improvement. Hope to fish with you and your 1st mate some day.
Frank

richie rich

Reaction score
that's great news BOB...glad to see Kyle on the mend....keep him on the boat as much as possible...it will do him alot of good...as it does to us...although when he's ready to rock and roll, you may need to get a Pursuit....just because :wink: