265x with a bow mount trolling motor?

How did you route your power cable? Is there an easier way to get into the anchor locker than going backwards? The way I see it, I need about 25’. That means I have to go to #2. I don’t want to drill through the anchor locker because I’m afraid I’ll go through the hull!! I appreciate your input
 
How did you route your power cable? Is there an easier way to get into the anchor locker than going backwards? The way I see it, I need about 25’. That means I have to go to #2. I don’t want to drill through the anchor locker because I’m afraid I’ll go through the hull!! I appreciate your input
The cable on the Kraken reached "just " thru the bulkhead to the cabin. (48" i think)
I mounted a weatherproof box in the cabin on that fwd bulkhead.
I ran the 6awg from Refrig space, thru water heater space, into anchor locker, and up to and thru the back of the box.
I mounted a 60A MRCB breaker switch. The Positive power is swicthed. The negatives are on a separate terminal post in the box.
I'll have to post more detail of that.

Screenshot 2026-10-06 at 5.59.45 PM.png

So all connections are in the cabin.

You will need a trolling motor plug and socket because you are going to use a quick disconnect mount.
I would assume you put the socket in the anchor locker(safely) and a plug on the 48" cord. Go in thru the hatch to plug in..

You could put the socket on deck but ...salt water.....